Product Highlight “IDC Goggles and Shields”
The Paulson Infectious Disease Control (IDC) Goggles and Shields are designed for splash protection and can also be used in manufacturing to protect critical parts from particulates or body fluids. These products are light weight, highly transparent and very comfortable to wear. There are many applications for these products.
The Features and Benefits of the IDC Goggles and Shields include:
1. Protection from Splash and Body Fluids
2. The Face Shield can be used as a Spit Shield
3. The Face Shields are in 5 unit Zip Lock re-sealable packaging
4. Available with Anti-Fog coating
5. Comfortable Foam Padding on the Shields and Goggles
6. Universal Elastic Straps
8. Face Shield can be rolled to fit in a cargo pocket
9. Goggles easily fit in most pockets
The IDC Goggles and Shields have applications in Medical, Police, Corrections and Industrial applications.
Please review the Videos for the IDC Goggles and Shields in the Industrial Products and Tactical Products sections of the Paulson Web Site.
The Knee Shield is also available in Tactical and Police Versions. These all black units provide protection in Riot Control and Jail Cell Extraction. See these models in the Paulson Tactical Products section on the Web site.
Please review the Videos for the Knee Shields in the Industrial Products and Tactical Products sections of the Paulson Web Site.