When Paulson Manufacturing Corp. launched the AmpShield® in 2015, our goal was to provide a premium product that was safer and more comfortable than other Category 2 arc shields in the marketplace. We feel we accomplished that goal, as the AmpShield® with its premium coatings and transparent chin protector is still the most durable and offers the best field of vision of all Category 2 arc shields in the industry.
Fast-forward to today, and the AmpShield® is raising the bar yet again with its new nanoparticle HT™ grey tint. It offers all the same benefits as the original AmpShield®, but the new grey tint offers enhanced visibility and color recognition. This is extremely helpful while the user is looking at electrical wires with different colors.
The advantages of the HT™ AmpShield® arc shield go well beyond the grey tint. It has a wide range of features and benefits all designed with user safety and comfort in mind. These include:
- Meets NFPA-70E and ANSI Z87+S
- Meets/tested ASTM F2178
- ATPV (Arc Thermal Protection Value) of 12 or 20 calories/cm2, depending on model
- Models for slotted caps, non-slotted caps, and full-brim helmets
- Excellent field of view and color recognition with nanoparticle grey color and transparent chin protector
- Premium anti-fog/anti-abrasion coated
- 12-calorie model with standard coating and small-profile chin protector available
- LeverLock® attachment system for easy window replacement
Check out this video featuring Paulson Manufacturing Corp. CEO Roy Paulson and ArcWear CEO Hugh Hoagland discussing the HT™ AmpShield®.